Bristol Van Driver
HGMS leads the way in providing building merchants in the UK with required Van and HGV driver solutions. It is one of the oldest agencies servicing the industry with its professional and experienced drivers.
Requirement of HGV and Van Drivers in Bristol
Currently, we need some professional HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle) drivers to fill up position with our client. You will be driving building materials and deliver them to commercial and residential locations in and around Bristol (within 30 miles radius).
- You need to make an average drop of 8 supplies during a day.
- Weekday working hours are from 7 am to 5 pm. Saturdays are off, though you may be called for a few hours if the need arises.
- You may need to assist while unloading and handle the materials.
Who should Join Us?
You are invited to join our team of drivers if you are:
- Self-driven and hardworking
- Possess proper communication skills
- Proficient in customer servicing skills
What do You Need to Join?
You will need 3 types of documents to be on our team:
- LGV 2 (Cat C) Licence with a minimum of 6 months experience
- Full CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) with a proper DQC (Driver Qualification Card)
- Lorry Loader (HIAB) Crane Certificate
How to Join Our Team?
- Visit our HGMS website and click on the “Apply Now” option.
- Fill out the requested information and wait for our call.
- Take the telephonic interview which usually does not last more than 20 minutes.
- Get called for a face to face interview in Bristol branch.
You will be notified about your package and other benefits at the interview in the Bristol office. You can be assured of guaranteed payments which are higher than our competitors. We ensure both our client and driver’s satisfaction working in close association with both parties.