Miltoon Keynes Van Driver: How Can They Help?
HGMS excels in providing professional HGV drivers to its clients all over the UK. We have always ensured the best drivers who can meet client requirements. Having a long experience in the logistics industry, we offer excellent satisfaction both our clients and drivers.
Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) Drivers Required for Milton Keynes
HGMS needs promising candidates in Milton Keynes area to fill up Van driver positions with one of our biggest clients. You will be driving with building materials and make drops at commercial and construction sites.
What does the Job Involve?
As an HGV driver, you will be delivering building materials from 7 am to 5 pm. You may need to work on weekends for a few hours if applicable.
- You are expected to make an average of 8 drops per day.
- You will be required to drive within a 30-mile radius around your location
- You may need to assist sometimes during offloading
What Type of Van Drivers are We Looking For?
We want highly motivated drivers with professional experience of driving HGV. You should also possess excellent communication skills and be able to present our brand and client during your duty hours.
Who can Apply?
To apply, you need to meet the following requirements:
- LGV 2 (Cat C) Licence with a minimum of 6 months experience
- Full CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) with a proper DQC (Driver Qualification Card)
- Lorry Loader (HIAB) Crane Certificate
How to Apply?
- Visit our HGMS website and enter your personal and contact details by clicking on “Apply Now.”
- You will get a call from our team for the telephonic interview which lasts maximum 20 minutes.
- You will then be called for a physical interview at the nearest branch for further screening.
It is a simple process and takes very less time to enter your details. Just be patient and wait for our call after you have submitted the required information.