HGMS is a privately owned specialist driver recruitment business whose sole focus is in finding jobs for professional drivers whilst delivering a genuinely different and unique service to our customers.
Our approach is straightforward, we treat everyone as we would wish to be treated ourselves and always act in an open, fair and honest way.
Our drivers and staff are our number one priority.
Pay Rate – £9.50 per hour
Type of Contract – Ongoing
Hours: 45 hours per week, Mon – Fri (to include every other
Sat am on call)
Benefits: Driver Loyalty Scheme (up to £1,500 per year)
Free Uniform & 20 days annual leave Plus Bank
Holidays. Enhanced payment after 10 mile radius.
You must have:
– LGV 2 (Cat C) Licence (min of 6 months experience and no more than 6
– Full CPC
– Digital Tachograph
– HIAB Crane Certificate (to include Grab attachment and ideally remote).
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
– Multi drop building materials delivery driver with occasional yard and
– Vehicle checks to ensure road worthiness and compliance with VOSA
– Compliance with Health and Safety, and other related legislation,
ensuring the safety of yourself and others at all times.
– Good communication skills with the ability to understand and follow
written and oral instructions.
– Enthusiastic and reliable and commitment to delivering 1st class
– Flexible and adaptable with the ability to adapt to different situations as
and when they arise.
– Cover an average of 8 drops per day.
As a driver for HGMS you will be expected to abide by the rules of the road and act in a professional and presentable manner with all of our customers both in the private and commercial sector. You will be expected to deliver building materials effectively and efficiently whilst acting as an ambassador for us and our client. You will be assigned to a local client branch but will be required to travel to and work from other client branches within a 30 mile radius.